Search This Blog

Thursday 21 January 2010

Contents of my External Hard Drive - You request You MIght Get



thanks to a nifty bit of kit ( thanks Chinawhite )
.
i've now been able to get list's of my collections of music from over the years which i have on my external harddrive.
.
the link below is all the sets as of today there are 6 diff lists in the zip folder
.
the names of the notepad files are simple like me !
.
Dance Mashup Random Sets
.
Dj Hype Sets
.
Dj Yoda Sets
.
Hip Hop Albums Mixes Mixtapes
.
OldSkool Sets
.
Retail Oldskool

have a look and if you want anything hit me up on email
.
ppl that have helped me over last couple of months will be served first.
.
lets see how things go and how many request's i get
.
stussydaz@gmail.com
.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9F0919ZS

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...