Search This Blog

Monday 8 February 2010

"90'S Pops vs DJ A-1" mixed by DJ A-1



"90'S Pops vs DJ A-1" mixed by DJ A-1
.
My Man Dj A-1 has put out a new 90's pop mix via twitter
.
not even heard this myself yet
.
but gotta give the brother props as his mixes always rock and with the tracklist seems this could be a dual with spinbads 90's mixup
.
1. Beverly Hills 90210 theme / Intro DJ A-1
2. Are You Gonna Go My Way / Lenny Kravitz
3. Cant Touch This / MC Hammer
4. Tell Me Why / Backstreet Boys
5. Boom Shake The Room / DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
6. Informer / Snow
7. Shy Guy / Diana King
8. I Saw The Sign / Ace of Base
9. Goody Goody / Melendez Lisette
10. I'm a Bitch / Meredith Brooks
11. Love Is What I've Got / Sublime
12. Whatever / Oasis
13. Jumper / Third Eye Blind
14. Genie In a Bottle / Chritina Aguilera
15. Baby Baby Baby / TLC
16. Back to Life / Soul 2 Soul
17. Close to You / Maxi Priest
18. Ain't No Doubt / Jimmy Nail
19. I Wanna Sex You Up / Coller Me Bad
20. You're Unbelievable / EMF
21. Shine / Aswad
22. Summer Girl / LFO
23. Two Princes / Spin Doctor
24. All Star / Smash Mouth
25. Gangstar Tripping / Fatboy Slim
26. Tubthumping / Chumbawamba
27. Wannabe / Spice Girls
28. Black Cat / Janet Jackson
29. Black or White / Michael Jackson
30. Smells Like Teens Spirit / Nirvana
31. I cant Stop Loving You / Van Halen
32. That Don't Impress Me Much / Shania Twain
33. Tearin'Up My Heart / N Sync
34. Humping Around / Bobby Brown
35. Remember That Time / Michael Jackson
36. Someday / Mariah Carey
37. I Wanna Be Rich / Cab Calloway
38. Something Got Me Started / Simply Red
39. All I Wanna Do / Cheryl Crow
40. Basket Case / Green Day
41. Man I Feel Like a Woman / Shania Twain
42. Sweat / Inner Circle
43. Game People / Inner Circle
44. R To The A / CJ Lewis
45. Gettin'Jiggy Wit It / Will Smith
46. Ain't Too Proud To Beg / TLC
47. This Is How We Do It / Montel Jordan
48. Try My Love / Shine Head
49. Here Comes The Hotstepper / Ini Kamoze
50. Come Baby Come / K7
51. Pumps And Bump / MC Hammer
52. Whoop There Is? / Tag Team
53. Baby's Got Back / Sir Mix A Lot
54. Go Ninja / Vanilla Ice
55. Rhythm of The Night / Corona
56. Im A Scatman / Scatman John
57. Barbie Girl / Aqua
58. Baby I Love Your Way / Big Mountain
.
get it here
.
.
hit DJ A-1 up here
.
.
MFTM link
.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...