Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 February 2011

CutMaster Swift: The Missing Mix Volumes No.3


CMS words: Believe it or not it's been over 10 years since I’ve put together a recorded mix which I'm very ashamed to admit, after all it was my mix appearances on the radio, park jams or warehouses that originally establish my reputation well before I officially gained any type of DJ title! This mix is the 3rd in a series I've titled the missing mixes, its my apology to the my real Hip Hop family that encouraged and fuelled my creative ideas throughout the best parts of my career, I hope you all enjoy my selection of music which has always been down to personal taste, a responsibility that most of today's DJ’s seem to have forgotten, we play what we like not for popularity or beacuse we're told too, after all that's the way it's meant to be or what would be the point putting your name to something that everybody else has done before in the same old industry style!?! Finally some of the technical skill I demostrate throughout this mix for the unaware I PIONEERED them 20 + years ago, you’ve just been enforced! Tha En4cers + Imperial mixers = Cutmaster Swift: 1983 till present

CutMaster Swift: The Missing Mix Volumes No.3

1) Dave & Ansil Collins - Double Barel
2) Eric B & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
3) KRS One & Marley Marl - The Teacha's Back!
4) Rick Ross Feat. Jay Z - Maybach Music
5) Mos Def Feat. Slick Rick - Auditiorium
6) Redman Feat. Reddy Roc - Coc Back
7) Wu Tang Clan - Faced Down ft. Streetlife & Killa Sin
8) Evidence & Alchemist (Step Brothers) - Just Step
9) TY - Look 4 Me
10) Farma G - Three Minute Movie
11) MC Mell'O' - A Total Eclipse Of The Art
12) Demon Boyz - Glimity Glamity
13) High Jack - Style Wars
14) Phi-Life Cypher - Cypher
15) London Posse - Money Mad
16) Lee Ramsey - Menace
17) Taskforce & Rawdog - JD On Ice
18) Klahneoff - Murda
19) Rodney P - The Nice in
20) Jehst Feat. - Klashnekoff & Lewis Parker Give it Here
21) Mystro- Round My way
22) Roots Manuva - Witness (1 Hope)
23) Chalie Stark - I Can't 4get About...

http://mixesforthemasses.myfastforum.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3419
S_D

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...