Search This Blog

Thursday 13 October 2011

SPINBAD LIVE IN JAPAN 2011



words direct from man himself via his website:-

This past September I had the pleasure of touring Japan yet again (stopped counting how many times I’ve gone after about a dozen). I had the opportunity to meet some amazing people and DJ in some new cities, namely Okayama & Toyama. I was also psyched to be able to go back and play in some familiar places like Tokyo & Niigata. Great food, great people, great tunes. Thanks goes out to Club AIR (Shibuya, Tokyo), Club Mairo (Toyama), Sound Bar Mars (Okayama), and Club Seven (Niigata). Check out the live mix I recorded while I was out there. Also, here are some links for videos and photos from the tour. Thanks as always for the support guys!!


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...